- Detailed full paper is required and must contain: (1) Introduction, including research question and objective of the study, (2) literature review, (3) methodology, (4) results and discussion, (5) conclusion and recommendation.
- The committee will evaluate and decide which papers will be presented in our parallel sessions. Papers should be original contributions and will be the copyright of the conference organizers.
- All submission should be along with latest Curriculum Vitae.
- Full paper should not exceed 30 pages, A4 paper, 1.5 spacing, Cambria, Size 12.
- Symbol and equation must written using Microsoft equation.
- All submissions shall preferably be electronic and in MS word format.
- Authors are requested to send the papers via our online submission system.
Language: English and Arabic
It is also recommended for the authors to follow the guidelines of Journal of King Abdulaziz University - Islamic Economics (JKAU - IE) and Jurnal Ekonomi dan Studi Pembangunan (JESP).